Wednesday, July 22, 2009


I've been waiting to put this up for a while now. This is my project that I worked on from February till April. My old roommate and good friend let me use his recording equipment, pedals, drumset, and various instruments to form Three Months. His band, Juffage is going on tour this summer. Check him out.

Three Months was recorded very fast. It takes a long time to write and record everything. Jeff and I lived together till he moved in April. The project sadly had to stop and lived a very short life. I'm still writing, but here is a good sampling of what I was doing. Three of the songs were recorded without drums and several errors. Please do not put a metronome to any of my songs, it's sad! However, the song "March" has drums thanks to Jeff and his skills. If only I had enough time to record drums for them all.

Everyone please enjoy, and let me know what you think.

Band: Three Month[s]
Album: Here We Are
Tracks: April
February
March
[End]Season
Year: 2009
Genre: Instrumental/Solo

Download for free here! THREE MONTH[S]

No comments:

Post a Comment