Tuesday, June 30, 2009


(Nothing really significant to Lynch, but I do love this picture.)

It's the end of the month and some exciting things happened in that time. The biggest news was the new computer. I can officially download more music and TV than I can handle. Gotta love it. I was thinking about all the movies I saw this month and the number is pretty huge. I blame it on not having cable or a computer. It gave me a lot of time to watch some movies. Thank you Netflix.

Here is the list, and it's in no order of viewing, just by year. Also, it was the second time watching a few of these. Let me know what you think. Do I need to see any movies immediately? Anything on the list you love/hate?


Doubt (2008)
Revolutionary Road (2008)
Severance (2006)
Special (2006)
Lady Vengeance (2005)
Primer (2004)
Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance (2002)
High Fidelity (2000)
Falling Down (1993)
One False Move (1991)
Miller’s Crossing (1990)
Wild at Heart (1990)
Field of Dreams (1989)
The Thing (1982)
Breaking Away (1979)
The Marriage of Maria Braun (1979)
The Warriors (1979)
Sybil (1977)
The Killing of a Chinese Booker (1976)
The Merchant of Four Seasons (1971)
Casablanca (1942)

2 comments:

  1. Saw Lady Vengeance last week. Loved it 'til the third act, which I thought was a masochistic mess.

    What did you think of Primer? Under-rated, in my opinion, but I'm a huge dork.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really?! I couldn't get into it! Netflix said I would love it, but there was too much fast dialogue, and I basically had no idea what was going on the whole time or what the timeline was. Maybe I need to rewatch it. It just felt really low budget and cheesy. Help me out!!

    ReplyDelete